Just updated with all modern ethical hacking tools and best practices for 2023! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ students and a course taught by industry experts. This course will take you from absolute beginning of setting up your own hacking lab (like Kali Linux) on your machine, all the way to becoming a security expert that is able to use all the hacking techniques used by hackers and defend against them!
Whether you are a complete beginner looking to become an ethical hacker, or you’re a student looking to learn about securing computer systems, or you are a programmer who is looking to improve their security online and prevent attacks from hackers on your website, this course will dive you into the world of hacking and penetration testing. We even teach you Python programming from scratch for those that want to learn to program their own tools for hacking and penetration testing.
This course is focused on learning by doing. We are going to teach you how hacking works by actually practicing the techniques and methods used by hackers today. We will start off by creating our hacking lab to make sure we keep your computers safe throughout the course, as well as doing things legally, and once we have our computers set up for ethical hacking, then we dive into topics like:
1. HACKING LAB – In this section we are building our own lab where we can perform our attacks (You will be able to use your Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems don’t worry!). What this lab essentially is, is a virtual machine that we will use for hacking (Kali Linux) and throughout the course we also create additional virtual *vulnerable* machines that we can practice our attacks on. The reason we use virtual machines is because we are not allowed to test our attacks on real life websites and networks so we create our own environment to do that.
Downloading Virtual Box & Kali Linux
Creating Our First Virtual Machine
Installing Kali Linux Operating System
5 Stages Of A Penetration Test
Navigating Through Kali Linux System
Creating Files & Managing Directories
Network Commands & Sudo Privileges In Kali
2. OPTIONAL: PYTHON 101 – Learn python 3 programming from scratch. This section is not mandatory and is optional for those that want to learn to programming so you are able to build your own ethical hacking tools!
Learn Python Basics
Learn Python Intermediate
Learn Python: Error Handling
Learn Python: File I/O
3. RECONNAISSANCE – Here we learn what we call Footprinting, or in other words, Information Gathering. Once we choose our target, our first task is to gain as much information about the target as possible.
What is Information Gathering ?
Obtaining IP Address, Physical Address Using Whois Tool
Whatweb Stealthy Scan
Aggressive Website Technology Discovering on IP Range
Gathering Emails Using theHarvester & Hunterio
How To Download Tools Online
Finding Usernames With Sherlock
Bonus – Email Scraper Tool In Python 3
More About Information Gathering
4. SCANNING – This is where things get real. In this section, we also gather information but we try to gather only technical information (i.e. if they have open ports, if they have a firewall, what softwares they are running on those open ports, what operating system do they have, is it an outdated operating system, etc.).
Theory Behind Scanning
TCP & UDP
Installing Vulnerable Virtual Machine
Performing First Nmap Scan
Different Nmap Scan Types
Discovering Target Operating System
Detecting Version Of Service Running On An Open Port
Filtering Port Range & Output Of Scan Results
What is a Firewall/IDS ?
Using Decoys and Packet Fragmentation
Security Evasion Nmap Options
Note: Time To Switch Things Up!
Python Coding Project – Port Scanner
5. VULNERABILITY ANALYSIS – In this section we use the information that we gathered from scanning (such as softwares that the target has running on open ports) and with this information, we try to determine whether there is any known vulnerabilities.
Finding First Vulnerability With Nmap Scripts
Manual Vulnerability Analysis & Searchsploit
Discovering Vulnerabilities With Nessus
Scanning Windows 7 Machine With Nessus
6. EXPLOITATION & GAINING ACCESS – This is the exciting part of the course. This is where we attack and gain access to the target machines. Throughout this section, we will be covering many different vulnerabilities and different targets. We perform these attacks on our virtual machines and cover another really important tool for an ethical hacker: Metasploit Framework. The goal of exploitation is to get on that target machine. This means we must drop a payload on that target machine so we can use it to navigate through their systems, look through their files, execute anything we want, and delete anything we want without the target knowing anything about it. We will also learn to create our own Viruses and Trojans that we can deliver to the target whether through an email or through an USB.
What is Exploitation ?
What is a Vulnerability ?
Reverse Shells, Bind Shells ..
Metasploit Framework Structure
Msfconsole Basic Commands
Our First Exploit – vsftp 2.3.4 Exploitation
Misconfigurations Happen – Bindshell Exploitation
Information Disclosure – Telnet Exploit
Software Vulnerability – Samba Exploitation
Attacking SSH – Bruteforce Attack
Exploitation Challenge – 5 Different Exploits
Explaining Windows 7 Setup
Eternal Blue Attack – Windows 7 Exploitation
DoublePulsar Attack – Windows Exploit
BlueKeep Vulnerability – Windows Exploit
Router Default Credentials
Setting Up Vulnerable Windows 10
Crashing Windows 10 Machine Remotely
Exploiting Windows 10 Machine Remotely
Generating Basic Payload With Msfvenom
Advance Msfvenom Usage
Generating Powershell Payload Using Veil
TheFatRat Payload Creation
Hexeditor & Antiviruses
Making Our Payload Open An Image
7. POST EXPLOITATION – This is what comes after Exploitation. Post exploitation is what we do on the target machine after we have exploited it. Since we are on that machine we can do many things depending on what we want to get out from it. At the end, after we do all of the things we wanted, we want to make sure we cover our tracks by deleting any event logs or deleting any evidence that we were ever on that machine.
Post Exploitation Theory
Meterpreter Basic Commands
Elevating Privileges With Different Modules
Creating Persistence On The Target System
Post Exploitation Modules
Python Coding Project – Backdoor
Website Penetration Testing Theory
HTTP Request & Response
Information Gathering & Dirb Tool
Command Injection Exploitation
Getting Meterpreter Shell With Command Execution
Reflected XSS & Cookie Stealing
Hydra Bruteforce Attack
Python Coding Project – Login Brute-force + Directory Discovery
9. MAN IN THE MIDDLE – This is an attack that is used inside a network. This allows us to sniff any unencrypted data and see it in plain text. This could also include seeing passwords in plain text for some websites. There are many tools out there that can perform this attack for us and we cover some of the main ones in the section.
Theory – Man In The Middle Attack
Bettercap ARP Spoofing
Ettercap Password Sniffing
Manually Poisoning Targets ARP Cache With Scapy
10. WIFI CRACKING – This is the section where we want to gain access to a network by cracking its wireless password.
Wireless Cracking Theory
Putting Wireless Card In Monitor Mode
Deauthenticating Devices & Grabbing Password
Aircrack Password Cracking
Hashcat Password Cracking
11. SOCIAL ENGINEERING – This is something we cover in almost every section. Social Engineering is an attack on humans since as we know people are always the weakest security!
+ much much more!
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on hacking and security skills! Have a look at the course outline video to see all the topics we are going to cover, all the projects we’re going to build, and all the techniques you’re going to learn to become a top ethical hacker and penetration tester!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated technical courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Tesla, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Aleksa is a Penetration Tester with over 5 years of experience in Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security. As a self made hacker that started from a young age he has learned it all from Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security to Online Privacy and How To Become Anonymous Online.
He has worked and discovered vulnerabilities for multiple companies and governments. He also worked as a freelancer that tested private web applications. He believes that Online Security and Privacy is something valuable but also that it doesn’t get enough attention as many cyber attacks are being executed every single day! No System is Safe and that is why we are here to discover vulnerabilities and secure them before the bad guys attempt anything malicious!
His main goal as an instructor is to teach the foundations of Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security to anyone who wants to pursue this as a career or wants to learn it to protect themselves online. Cyber attacks and online security is something that changes really fast so we as hackers must always be ready to learn new things in order to better protect Networks, Websites, Machines .. and also people!
See you inside the courses!